About Lampros :
We are a team of young, passionate professionals who strive to make technology accessible
to everyone. We have worked for years to make businesses more successful using
technology and now we want to do the same for blockchain technology.
We are guided by our strong values of innovation, commitment, and trust in the way we
partner with our clients. Over the years, we have grown into a team of expert web and
blockchain developers, who transform your ideas into reality. We boast of a diverse client
portfolio spread across the globe and are the right choice of technology partner for anyone
who wants to grow.
Job Description :
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our Human Resources (HR) team as an intern. The HR Intern will assist with various HR functions, including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, and benefits administration. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, take initiative, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks
- Assist with onboarding new hires, including preparing paperwork, conducting orientations, and coordinating training sessions
- Maintain employee files and ensure compliance with all the regulations
- Assist with benefits administration, including processing enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Plan and manage events at the workplace
Job Requirements :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
This is a full-time, on-site and paid internship position that will provide the selected candidate with valuable experience in the field of Human Resources and an opportunity to get a PPO.
Life @ Lampros: 3 Promises That We Make
Joining our team is not just limited to a cool work environment, but we also provide:
● Continuous Growth
Knowledge is infinite, therefore we believe that learning is continuous, and you can never
know enough. We encourage you to learn and update your skills so there is no hindrance in
● Work Hard, Play Hard
We help you press the refresh button by organizing brunches and tournaments. We enjoy a
good team bonding session because quite honestly, who doesn’t?
● Work-Life Balance
We believe that there should be a fair balance between work and life, therefore the company
policies are designed in such a way that your personal life isn’t affected by your work life.
Visit our website to know more about our business offerings: https://lampros.tech/