About Lampros :
We are a team of young, passionate professionals who strive to make technology accessible
to everyone. We have worked for years to make businesses more successful using
technology and now we want to do the same for blockchain technology.
We are guided by our strong values of innovation, commitment, and trust in the way we
partner with our clients. Over the years, we have grown into a team of expert web and
blockchain developers, who transform your ideas into reality. We boast of a diverse client
portfolio spread across the globe and are the right choice of technology partner for anyone
who wants to grow.
Job Description :
Lampros Tech Labs is actively seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Remote Community Manager. We’re looking for a passionate and innovative mind to contribute to our growing community in the exciting world of Web3.
- Foster transparent and engaging communication within our community
- Shape and convey the community narrative across various online platforms such as Discord, Twitter, and Telegram
- Cultivate a diverse and vibrant community of enthusiasts from different backgrounds
- Collaborate on a strategic plan to fortify a supportive community and enhance organic traffic
- Address inquiries and feedback professionally and promptly
- Generate insightful reports on community engagement and feedback
- Share valuable feedback internally to drive product and service improvements
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments
What We’re Looking For:
- Individuals with a minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as marketing, communications, public relations, English, or business administration
- Enthusiastic individuals eager to kickstart their career in community management
- Strong communication skills in English; proficiency in additional languages is a plus
- A creative flair for communication and content creation
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with community management tools and platforms
- Proven experience in community management, social media marketing, or a related field
- Competitive Compensation
- A rewarding, challenging, and flexible work experience
- Abundant opportunities for professional and career growth in a remote setting
- If you’re passionate about community building, eager to learn, and excited about contributing to the dynamic landscape of web3, we invite you to join our team at Lampros Tech Labs.
- Lots of other perks and benefits
Note: The exact working hours and compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
Life @ Lampros: 3 Promises That We Make
Joining our team is not just limited to a cool work environment, but we also provide:
● Continuous Growth
Knowledge is infinite, therefore we believe that learning is continuous, and you can never
know enough. We encourage you to learn and update your skills so there is no hindrance in
● Work Hard, Play Hard
We help you press the refresh button by organizing brunches and tournaments. We enjoy a
good team bonding session because quite honestly, who doesn’t?
● Work-Life Balance
We believe that there should be a fair balance between work and life, therefore the company
policies are designed in such a way that your personal life isn’t affected by your work life.
Visit our website to know more about our business offerings: https://lampros.tech/